-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Ferguson [mailto:ronald@xxxx]
Sent: 06 June 2002 18:52
To: Chris Parnham
Regards again,
Ronald Ferguson ----snip----

PS. I just came to realize that if your group of "older adolescents" have
an
odd number of people attending Ken's show, I may have extra space in my room
(my Dad has cancelled, but I will still be there). I currently have a
larger
room that could handle three people. Let me know ASAP if any need, as I am
considering changing my room to something easier.