From: whiting.steve@xxxx [mailto:whiting.steve@xxxx]
Sent: 27 April 2002 20:17
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] rip dmc 235

i first see a delorean at the earls court motor show in 1980
and fell in love with the car- it was roped of with security guards stopping
the public getting to it.

i bought a delorean 3 years ago from a premier restoration garage-totaly
rebuilt,reupholstered-concourse condition.

in 3 years that ive owned the car i covered 600miles-due to business
comittements

i put a personnalised plate on the car DMC 235

i joined the delorean owners club and found the assistance from people such
as chris parnam and paticularly dave howarth to be so helpful

i have just sold the car 15k to a person who came from belfast

im pleased the car has gone home ( a bit like the salmon-ireland/usa/england
then ireland) to someone who will drive the car.and i will always treasure
the few miles i covered in the unique car

a wonderful car/great club- thanks

steve-northampton

> Hi All,
>
>Back from Glasgow. Completely knackered. Car's lost it's home as C&W have
sub-let the warehouse out at work - doh!

>Anyone want a 1989 BX DTR Turbo Estate with 180,000 miles on it (just made
the 1100 mile trip to Glasgow and back no problem).
>Need to free up the drive at home for the DeLorean...
>
>Who wants to meet up next weekend? It's Jason's birthday and he's not
working that weekend, but that should mean we can use

Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://docs.yahoo.com/info
/terms/'>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>