TOBY-TAB's are in

Shall we get a few for us lot? It'd save on the postage. When's
Arkwright back?
--- Begin Message ---
Hello - I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know personally that the new TOBY-TAB trailing arm bolts are now
available for purchase at http://www.delorean-parts.com . The price is set at $66 as indicated in the DML, and includes
domestic postage in the U.S. International shipping charges are extra. Darryl Tinnerstet, at Specialty Automotive, is now
set up to accept PayPal, for your convenience. We commissioned the manufacturer to make 100 sets of these
extraordinary bolts, so supplies are extremely limited. The kit includes two bolts, two self-locking nuts, and four flat
washers, along with installation hints and other information. I want to thank you personally for your interest in this
project. If you have any questions of a technical nature, or suggestions for other improvements to our beloved D, please
don't hesitate to contact me via email (preferred) or at the voicemail number below.

Toby Peterson
TMP International
Voice / FAX
1.888.269.8817 (Toll Free)