After weeks away I'm back on-line now after a mix up with my service provider and BT since I had ADSL installed at home. Anyway, I purchased a book of cars imaginatively called "Cars" from my local Wilko store and within it there is a page about the delorean which contains images of what looks likea right-hander with the registration MGJ 126Y.

I have included scan of the page - but the book is on sale at Wilko for £4.99 good value as it has over 511 pages.

Matthew

------=_NextPart_001_0014_01C1A715.1EE41360

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>After weeks away I'm back on-line now after a mix
up with my service provider and BT since I had ADSL installed at home.&nbsp;
Anyway, I purchased a book of cars imaginatively called "Cars" from my local
Wilko store and within it there is a page about the delorean which contains
images of what looks like a right-hander with the registration MGJ
126Y.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have included scan of the page - but thebook is
on sale at Wilko for £4.99 good value as it has over 511 pages.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Matthew <BR>#1363</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0014_01C1A715.1EE41360--