Re: [doc] Re-trimmed seat

Lets hope we don't see Chris on "cruises from hell" in a year heheheheheh (saw it the other week!)

Chris Parnham wrote:

Paul, / List

Your seats look good.

Excluding your labour, you have a fine car for the money. ( I can always appreciate a bargain)

Bon Voyage. We leave home at 06.30 tomorrow!

I will endeavour to email you tales of, over-eating, sunny days and palm fringed lagoons, from my P @ O ferry.

Back in a month.

Arkwright.