Re: [doc] Mini D-Day

Title: RE: [doc] Mini D-Day
You could ask Chris Nicholson nicely if he'll make you one... [**thud** as I drop chris in it...]

Stephen Strelczak wrote:

Please help,

        need a coolant expansion bottle el rapido. Is there one from another car that will fit in its place, and do the job fine. Is the bottle in fact from another make of car. If not, can the bottle be purchased as a spare part in the UK, or do I HAVE to buy a metal one from the US. If this is the case, how long will it take to get over here. I really want to get PSO up and running again, and I need to sort the expansion bottle ASAP. Any one got ideas?

                                                Stephen.

PSO 69W.