FW: [DML] TA bolt incedence!

Subject: [DML] TA bolt incedence!

I have been having some clunking sounds from the rear, so i too my car to my
favorite shop and had them lift it up to investigate. My left rear
TA bolt had become loose. It just simply needed the nut to be tightened, but
I am glad I caught it before worse happened.

Check those bolts everyone!

Also, I have an old brochure from Delorean Improvements that details their
method of reinforcing the other end of the trailing arm bolt with a metal
bracket that bolts to the frame. It also had a special clamp, and a larger
nut with this set up. My question is, "does anyone have this modification on
their car? Anyone have any different modifications to better support the TA
bolts?

I want some of Toby's bolts. Maybe I'll use this extra support bracket in
conjuntion with Toby's bolts.

Adam 16683