Mr. Fusion/VCDs/Evening Standard

Mr. Fusion. The Mr. Fusion seller is me! I had to make at least 9 in order
for the paint spraying and custom transfer costs to be viable. So far the
owners are: Chris P, Mark B, some man in Japan (EBay) and three guys in the
US incl the famous BTTF conversion man Bob Brandys. The latest one on EBay
has about 4 days left but the same man from Japan is the high bidder - maybe
he has 2 DeLoreans there!? I'll probably put one more on EBay after this but
I have to check that it is okay as the spraying/masking went a bit strange
on a couple of sides.

VCDs. I have the complete set of VCDs and they look like official copies. I
bought them a few years ago. They play on both my US Region 1 player and my
UK so-called multi-region player which isn't always MR. Each movie comes on
2 disks (makes 6 total). The quality is certainly as good as VHS. The only
downside is that there are Chinese subtitles. If anyone really wants a set I
have negotiated a deal with my Son, Simon. He'll sit at the PC and copy all
6 disks onto CD-R, pack them up without any jewel cases as we buy them on a
spindle, well maybe just one and post them to you for £10. I'm sure
Universal will be upset if they find out, but hey they can't lock him up -
can they?

Evening Standard. I sent Emma an email and gave her my phone number.

Yes thanks Chris I did notice that you were trimming! I feel sort of guilty
now for being such a moany git.