From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 January 2002 4:45 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Digest Number 395

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

There are 8 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Replies to emails
From: "mgoodlad" <michael@xxxx>
2. gear change
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx>
3. Hi All
From: "Tristan J Carroll" <tristan@xxxx>
4. Re: Hi All
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx>
5. Site update and thanks
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx>
6. RE: Hi All
From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxx>
7. Test Track Preservation Project - Calling all DMC owners and
enthusiasts!
From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxx>
8. Gear change
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:46:57 -0000
From: "mgoodlad" <michael@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Replies to emails

Hi all - I get the daily email as well, and I would agree with Pauls
request for posters not to keep copying the the email they are
replying to -it really multiplies the size of the email received.
You get a copy of the original message, the reply with the original,
then another reply with the first reply and the original......and so
it goes on.

Best Regards

Michael Goodlad (member #159)
No D :-(