RE: Mr. Fusion

Dear Ronald,

Nice to hear from you again. Its over 6 months since we met at Eurofest!

How are things in the space industry? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised
that you are into BTTF as well as DeLorean's!

I am OK with my coffee grinder / Mr. Fusion decals, thanks to fellow club
member , Paul.

However I've still to make the "plutonium chamber" and all the rest of the
stuff that mounts over the engine. I have a lot off the "inside" stuff
except the large rotary switch that mounts aft of the gear lever. I also
need the roof mounted switch panel .

Have you got any spare gear?

As I will be using a separate car this time, all the stuff will be
permanently mounted. The rear view mirror is not going to work any way as I
will be filling up the space behind the seats.

More later.

All the best,

Chris Parnham DOC UK