Re: [doc] Eurofest video

In a message dated 02/01/02 22:42:59 GMT Standard Time, chrisparnham@xxxx writes:

Robert (Lamrock) ,  do we know if and when any of that professional footage
taken at Eurofest will be available?

Hello everybody and Happy New Year!
The documentary on Eurofest 2001 has been held up due to other more urgant programming requirements on the post production suites at UTV.  The show itself is now scheduled for the autumn of 2002, however I have asked the resources manager to try and facilitate editing before Easter.
I certainly hope to have something ready by Memphis at the latest.
There is a possibility that I will be releasing some other material on DVD, details later...
Sorry for the delay.
Robert Lamrock