Eurofest video

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you guys would happen to have a personal/private
videorecording from Eurofest Belfast last May? I did get a few shots with my
own videocamera, but then they didn't turn out that well (old camera, low on
batteries etc etc)...also things happened so quicky...and it was over before
it really had started....in other words a great show Robert! There was so much
to see, yet so little time....anyone else feeling the same?

So....if any of you have any VHS PAL footage at all...please email me
privately at: delorean@xxxx We'll agree on something Im sure.

Im mostly interested in: TEST TRACK, BELFAST PARADE, DE LOREAN CARS, MONTUPET
FACTORY ETC. ANYTHING DE LOREAN RELATED (feel free to edit your own tapes if
they are a bit too private ;) *kidding*

Guess a TV show will be coming sooner or later, but its still somewhat "nice"
with private video recordings from the best DeLorean event of last year!

Best wishes from snowy and icy Norwegian roads (no, I dont drive my DeLorean
at this time of year)

Stian Birkeland
VIN # 06759