My great Night

Wednesday night I did my bit for the Community and Hosted a reunion of Belfast's Original Ice Hockey Teams. The Wolves, Racers, Redwings and the Wasps. This was all done at the Odyssey Arena Belfast, Home of the Belfast Giants (ice Hockey Team. These Guys had not met each other since their last game in 1952......
As you can Imagine a great time waste had by all

"WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH DELOREANS", I hear you ask

Well One of the Chaps Kindly Invited me tohis Race Track where he is the chairman hose have a day out at the races, "I'm not a horse type man I prefer 4 wheels" I said " Then you Must try out My AC COBRA. A long conversation then broke out about cars and a the right momentI put in I owned a Delorean.

"I did the test driving for 6 months" camethe reply, " Drove the car in the transport museum for 200 miles a night for 6 months, that is my actual test car..."

As you can imagine a massive conversation broke out, and many test stories were told.

Next thing he turns to the guy next to himand says " you had a delorean didn't you?"

Guess which one he owned..

An 82 DeTomaso Red one...................
Do you own this car now??????

The one on the site is OUH 670X  he owned UIA 700 was it re -registered.

I now have original photos of this car anda copy of the paper cutting telling of  the paint job and who and how it was done. And there is still more to come.

if any one knows more history of this car,if it is the one on the site or the one for sale please let me know.

Many Thanks

Paul