Re: [doc] Car covers

I can only tell you I'm very happy with mine. I got the outdoor one, and even when the cover's got dew/frost on it, the car's
dry as a bone underneath. It comes down completely over the front air dam and over the exhausts at the back. With "permanent"
use, you can put a bungee/cable front to back and left-to-right under the car securing it against theives and the wind. IIRC
Rich and I got the medium sized one. It's the right colour for the car, in a silver-grey, and the inner linings nice and soft.

DON'T put it over the car when the car's being trailered though. Mine got ripped on the way from Southampton, but I realised
afterwards that we'd put it on back-to-front. Speak to George Houghton @ classic additions. We got a 15% discount for buying
two and putting a link on the site. You should get 10% just by asking.

Martin