RE: [doc] Steaming header!

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 19 December 2001 01:07
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Steaming header!

Hi James

I'm not an expert on this at all, BUT I am surprised you had an overheating
problem last weekend as it was so cold! The fan
has only kicked in on mine once since it left the garage which was when I
left it idling after a long run. I say fan
(singular) because my

Although what Chris says is not wrong,( I'm quoting from P;J Grady's
instruction leaflet included with my Fanzilla!) C.P the purpose of the
fanzilla is twofold; to correct the inappropriate electrical loading
on some of the relays
Chris Parnham