Re: [doc] newsletter/ subs

You need to read "Zen and the art of DeLorean maintenence" on the project Vixen site.

http://www.projectvixen.com/zen.htm

I know exactly what you mean mate - mine was irritating the tits off me last week when it kept bucking and lurching and
cutting out - I knew exactly what the problem was, but to try to fix it required endless test drives whch would inevitably
leave me pulled over fishing around in the almost-full petrol tank. Not pleasant.

But, mine drives... I feel for you, I really do. You took a brave decision to get that car mate.

Martin