LIVE THE DREAM COMMERCIAL ON DVD?

As we're already in the electronic age, wouldn't it be nice to have the LIVE THE DREAM COMMERICAL available on DVD?

But there's one problem, the videos being offered on EBAY are of poor quality. Does anyone know where the original reels are of these commercials? I believe them to be 16mm.

Every member of this group should try and find out where the original film is! Remember, tomorrow the commercial will be one day older and harder to find...Its time to act now! Who knows...as time goes bythey may be lost forever! We, the DeLorean Community, can't sit still and watch this unfold. Its time to secure the history!

I guess someone could contact the commercial bureau that made the film (if still in business) or check with television studios etc.

I believe the commercials have been seen partly in documentaries produced by the major TV stations, incl. BBC in England.

In Norway where I live, we have a very nice system. Whatever is being produced for the public, you have to send one copy to our National Archive,be it print or film. Does USA/England have a system like this? The National Archive's mission is to provide insight in to the country's history etc. It's great :-) So - Look to Norway! :-)

And please - if you have a good quality copy of the commercials - please tell the list about it, and someone here can probably help you in getting transferred it professionally to DVD.

Would make the perfect Christmas gift, don't you think?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759