Trailing arm bolts & rear alignment

Hi all,

With all the talk of these trailing arm bolts suffering from fatigue
I am thinking of changing mine.

1) Where can I get the upgraded harder bolts? Does anyone in the UK
sell them or is it a USA job.

2) Where can I get a rear wheel alignment done? Is this something
that can be done by your local tyre fitter?

Look forward to seeing people in Birmingham,

James RG
Woodford