Classic Car Weekly

Hi All,

I don’t know whether anyone has seen this weeks Classic Car weekly but they have printed an article entitled DeLorean Disaster with ex Simon Lees-Milne car on the front page, it features a page spread on JD and a little articleon DMC 12’s today, comparing our cars to Austin Maestro 1600’s stating that the fore mentioned have a quicker 0-60 and higher top speed.

Just the usual bull, but you might want to have a quick look.

Andy W