NEC / Supercar sunbday 2002

We will be having our usual large "Deluxe" stand at the NEC this autumn.
Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th November.
It should be an even better show this year as there will be 3 halls instead
of the normal 2...over 177 clubs on display, plus books/ memorabilia etc.
There is a special deal on tickets if bought in advance....0121 767 4767...
£6.50 instead of the normal £8.50.
I hope to see you all there.

Super car Sunday 2002. Change of date....21st July 2002.

Next year this is going to be our main "gathering", The weekend will start
at a assembly at an historic place ( possibly Warwick castle) after a good
look around, we will drive in convoy to Hall Green Stadium, dog track and
hotel (where my sons friend is a manager). Check in to our rooms( very
modern and clean.)..no "Wobberly Wheel" fiascos!, park cars in secure car
park, wash and brush up, drink in bar, assemble in one of the special
EXECUTIVE box's next to the track, more drinking, eat a leisurely meal
whilst watching the racing and having a "flutter" ( optional ) . We have
been several times and believe me this is a very enjoyable evening!

The next morning ( Sunday) we will have a leisurely breakfast, followed my a
30 minute drive to Gaydon for our normal gathering.

The Saturday bit will be priced as CHEAP as I can manage, and is quite
optional, those who wish, can just turn up at Gaydon as normal on the
Sunday.

More details in the newsletter later.

Chris P