Re: [HECK!] New DMC Car for sale Ads (DMCnews)

Re: [HECK!] New DMC Car for sale Ads (DMCnews)

"Project Seekers": this looks like a bargain

55,000 miles. Clean title history by carfax, never crashed. This car
runs and
drives great. Has been a reliable car and
could be used as a daily driver if
wanted. The exterior is in nice shape except
for front fascia which has
eyebrows and could stand to be repainted. The
T panel has a slight crease in
it which is hardly noticable. The rest of the
panels are good. I put a new fuel
accumulator on it a year ago. I put an
upgraded angle drive on it as well (less
than 1000 miles were put on the car with a
broken angle drive). New clutch
has less than 3000 miles on it. The interior
needs some attention as follows.
Something needs to be done with the seats
because of cracking. I have seat
covers over them now. The dash is cracked
above the glove box but
binnacle is good. The passenger side window
does not work, was told it's
the switch and not the motor but I have not
verified. Leather shift boot needs
replacing. Previous owner did $15,000 worth of
work to it at Houston
DMC, like stainless steel clutch lines, etc (
have the records)

This car would be perfect for someone wanting
to fix non-essentials on a
DeLorean while driving it in the meantime.
That was my intention but I simply
don't have the time. The price is good because
I've seen cars that don't even
run sell for close to this price. Feel free
contact me with questions and more
info but please no dreamers or requests for
financing. You may email or call
me after 6 pm EST. (706) 335-8042.

$7950, same page as below.

Martin