DOC Events & Cross Reference Parts

Hi all,

I would have loved to have brought my car to Supercar Sunday but I
have not got an enormous amount of miles left on the insurance.
I would like to bring my car to shows but I am not 100% confident as
my car has a couple of unfortunate bits including a crack in the
dashboard. I know that everyone else's cars are immaculate, and I
don't want my car to be the odd one out.

Anyway more to the point are there any DeLorean events more towards
the South East of the country, and what remaining events are there
this year, I am determined to take my car to one event this year.

Will Wingray Autos have a go at fixing air conditioning? I don't know
who will touch the A/C system in the DeLorean.

Lastly, (as I know you are getting board), everyone talks about cross
reference parts for the DeLorean, in June 1999's edition of the
DeLorean Owners Club magazine there is a list of almost all the
mechanical components and compatible counterparts from other cars.
I have a copy but does anyone else? It is very very useful and has
saved me money on countless occasions. If anyone wants a copy and the
DOC do not have it anymore I could photo copy it and sent it to
people.

Regards

James RG
Colchester

P.S. are there any owners in my area (Colchester, Essex)?