Re: [doc] Looking for a project Delorean

Re: [doc] Looking for a project Delorean

Hi Martin,
I took a trip down the south of France in my D' in June this
year.
It was the reason I could not make Eurofest. (I was working on the car that
weekend preparing it)
I can recomend the idea of a road trip as my girlfriend and I had a great
time.
The Delorean attracted alot of attention, especially when driving it in
Monaco.
You can keep the mileage down, we went from Calais to Avignon on Motorail
and then drove on from there.
Regards
Nick H