New website (www.projectmadness.com)

After what seems like an eternity, I have finally managed to post my
website. It's sooooo unfinished....I can't really apologise!
Last few months have been too hectic to work on it but now it's up I
shall start the "filling".

Take a look as there are some nice pictures of Chris N's car....and
some awful ones of mine. Good for a laugh (though don't let me catch
you doing so!)... :>

Anyway, I shall now start to update you all! (ha)

Dan, Vin#5641 "Maddie".

WWW.PROJECTMADNESS.COM