From: Chris Parnham
To: Stian Birkeland
Cc: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 7:52 PM
Subject: [doc] Re: Eurofest DOC UK

Stian,

My timings are not fully firm yet, but I am travelling to Belfast via
Stranraer, a day early, on the Wednesday, so are some others. I do not plan
to drive in convoy because I feel it puts too many unnecessary time
constraints on what I want to be a leisurely trip. Some people are planning
to do the drive north in very little time.
As I will be driving Dusty, who is not yet "run in" I don't know what sort
of problems I might encounter!
I will let you / list, know what my arrangements are, a little later, when I
have firmed things up. My son will be taking the other car up on the
Thursday.

Best regards

Chris P