From: gwells
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [doc] Starting Problem

Attached file downloaded from 'Duke's Delorean Page' may give you some
ideas on where to look for problems.
I have found  that if you have spark, and a check on the fuel pump shows
that is running, itis worth checking earth leads in the engine
compartment. There are a couple connected to the back of the air inlet
manifold and you may find a bad connection or broken wire.
Even if a test shows that the fuel pump is functioning electrically, you
will have to check whether it is delivering fuel. Not easy to do safely
with a high pressure system.
Good luck
Graham (Norfolk)(102)