Re: [doc] Fw: [DML] Great Alarm available for D

Re: [doc] Fw: [DML] Great Alarm available for D

I don't suppose enough of us (I WOULD I WOULD I WOULD) would be enough to get a bulk buy from this blokey? Like on behalf of the club?

Since my doors are in bits for rebuild I could soooooo do with remote door opening!

Come on people, who else wants it?

Dan, Vin #5641