Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] Firewall relay

Chris,
I think that relay is for Auto's only.

Chris P

----- Original Message -----
From: chris
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 12:02 PM
Subject: [doc] Firewall relay

Is there anyone on the list who's car does NOT have a relay at the rear of the engine compartment on theleft hand side just by the balast resistors. If you car is missing this relay ie you just have an empty socket, have you had any problems starting the car?

Thanks

Chris Spratt
Vin 16327

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk