From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxx>
To: "James Espey" <james@xxxx>
Cc: "James Espey" <james@xxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 8:28 PM
Subject: visit to Uk

James / Steve,

We have come up with a provisional "plan" , for a meeting when you come
over
to the UK.

There is a town called Huntingdon, about 50 miles north of Harlow in
Essex.

There are several places to stop, eat and drink, there will probably
only
be
one or two of us stopping in the area over night, as some people can
drive
home later.

Prices for accommodation range between £40 per room (only) in a "cheap
and
cheerful" Travel lodge, through to £75 per twin room at a rather better
class "Marriott" hotel, including full English breakfasts.

What does it sound like? would you like me to book you a room?

There looks like being about 3, 4, or 5 of us to meet up with you.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best regards

Chris Parnham, DOC uk vins 5638 / 12176 / 20049