Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 9:47 AM
Subject: [doc] Fw: Part No. 106945 - Andy Withers

----- Original Message ----- To: And Withers ; chrisparnham@xxxx ; webmaster@xxxxSent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 10:39 PMSubject: Re: Part No. 106945 - Andy Withers
 This from Stephen... JAMES WE ARE GOING TO DTW ENGINES IN THE TOWN OF HARLOW ESSEX AND WILL
PROBABLY LEAVING AT ABOUT 6:30 PM AND HEADING NORTH TOWARDS LIVERPOOL SO IF
YOU CONTACT THE PEOPLE IN ENGLAND A SEE IF THEY CAN COME UP WITH A LOCATION
TO MEET THAT'S GOOD FOR EVERYBODY  It's up you guys...

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk