From: sales@xxxx
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 11:44 PM
Subject: Registration Plate Prices

Thank you for visiting the Regtransfers.co.uk website.

You will find listed below the prices for the Registration Plates you selected on our website.

SIJ 81 is priced at £1575*

* Please note that some of these registrations are subject to VAT.

If any of these registration plates are of interest to you or if we can help you any further please do not hesitate to contact us on 01582 477333.
Best regards,

Registration Transfers Ltd

WEB Address: http://www.Regtransfers.co.uk
EMail Address: sales@xxxx

To BUY OR SELL YOUR CAR FREE!! visit WWW.AUTOPIG.COM