RE: [doc] DMC-12 sighting

Talking of DMC sightings. There is a park across the road from my house
where they sometimes have a fair/county show kind of thing on a Bank Holiday
Monday. The park is called Morden Park in Surrey.

Twice this year there has been a DeLorean there, my son looked for the owner
but couldn't find him. My DeLorean was sleeping just a few yards away in my
garage and I was in Amsterdam.

Does anyone know who owns this DeLorean?

Paul

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com