Fw: Calling from Australia re Vin 12181

Very interesting RHD info from Aus.
----- Original Message -----
From: chris
To: Chris Parnham
Cc: James Hooper ; ROBLAMROCK@xxxx ; mark@xxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 12:44 PM
Subject: Calling from Australia re Vin 12181

Hi Chris/all

Just been to visit Maurice Brockwell and he has around 40 cars!!!, and a large house.
I have attached some pics of his DMC. He tells me it was bought from the auction in 1983 by an Australian guy who shipped it to Melbourne (i think), he then bought it. He said he had another auto which had been converted to RHD but he sold it. There used to be 3 Deloreans in Western Australia but one is now in Sydney and the other in New Zealand.

The back lights have been changed, they have the surrounds from the Euro spec, as you can see in the pics, but no rubber lights similar to the US lights.

Grey wheels and the old door straps so its a very early chassis.

His email address is brockwel@xxxx but he cannot use computers at allso his wife or daughter has to get his emails for him.

regards

Chris Spratt

------=_NextPart_001_003F_01BFFA79.CD6FB460

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Very interesting RHD info from Aus.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A
href="mailto:chris@xxxx";
title=chris@xxxx>chris</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A href="mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx";
title=chrisparnham@xxxx>Chris Parnham</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Cc:</B> <A href="mailto:James.hooper@xxxx";
title=James.hooper@xxxx>James Hooper</A> ; <A
href="mailto:ROBLAMROCK@xxxx"; title=ROBLAMROCK@xxxx>ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx</A>
; <A href="mailto:mark@xxxx";
title=mark@xxxx>mark@xxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, July 30, 2000 12:44 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Calling from Australia re Vin 12181</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi Chris/all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Just been to visit Maurice Brockwell and he has
around 40 cars!!!, and a large house. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have attached some pics of his DMC. He tells me
it was bought from the auction in 1983 by an Australian guy who shipped it to
Melbourne (i think), he then bought it. He said he had another auto which had
been converted to RHD but he sold it. There used to be 3 Deloreans in Western
Australia but one is now in Sydney and the other in New Zealand.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The back lights have been changed, they have the
surrounds from the Euro spec, as you can see in the pics, but no rubber lights
similar to the US lights.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Grey wheels and the old door straps so itsa very
early chassis.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>His email address is <A
href="mailto:brockwel@xxxx";>brockwel@xxxx</A> but he cannot use
computers at all so his wife or daughter has to get his emails for
him.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Chris Spratt</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_003F_01BFFA79.CD6FB460--