Re: [doc] Brakes

Hi Paul

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DMUK/newparts1.html#brakemaster

and

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DMUK/newparts1.html#brakediscs

and pads we do for £36.99 for a full set including hardware. The rears
are slightly more expensive (and the hardware comes seperately) - I'll
have to refer to dave on them and the shipping because discs are heavy!!!

I believe we still have a rear numberplate for your car too that Gary
ordered but sold his car before we got it in for him

Best Wishes

Martin