Re: [doc] fuel accumulator part no

Hi

Thankyou all for the info.

I will try that and remove the 1 injector.

Flap definately moves OK. i ran the pump by the relay bypass jumper.
When flap up fuel returned back to tank (actually a spare coffee jar!
to collect contaminated fuel!)

Pushed flap down and petrol came through temporary injector pipes
into old fuel cans. As you push flap it seems to draw itself down a
bit (unless my imagination).

Tank is new (thanks Chris). pump, boot, filter screen, pick up system
all new.

At worst i think frost.co.uk restoration do a fuel pressure meter.

i had realised from the net that you can't take the fuel distributor
apart.

i will check that plunger out, thanks for the tip.

i know its really daft but ran out of time!!! last Saturday, will put
more petrol in as i have run a lot out with the cleaning.
i have to winch it out of the garage as our combi boiler is a couple
of meters away from the car!!.

Can't wait to get her started after 11 years.

Thanks again all

Regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard" <dickyh11@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve
>
> > with a faulty metering head, did you still get petrol to the
> > injectors??.
>
> I never found that out, since I pulled the metering head off and
> discovered the stuck plunger before looking at anything else...
>
> Since you've taken off your 6 pipes, you're half way to getting the
> metering head off. Just make sure you use a bloody good fit
screwdriver
> on the three securing screws! Check that plunger out, it should
> perfectly clean and free. And whatever you do DON'T TAKE THE
METERING

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk