RE: [doc] paint colour for front and rear fascias

RE: [doc] paint colour for front and rear fascias

I gave a number to the list a while back of a company here in Stoke that can
potentially help out with your paint.

Autocolour Coatings - 01782 747100

The owner, Gordon, and his son, James, have carried out a lot of special
jobs on classic cars and supply both professional and enthusiast restorers.
If need be, they can mix paint to the right colour - He used to keep classic
car colour swatches behind the counter!

I'd be sure that he will be able to sort you out.

Hope it helps.

Simon.
Longing to be an owner :(