[doc] Automatic Gearbox advice please!

Morning all!  Well, the registration number is pending, the oxygen sensor is
changed, and a stud has been sheared off in the inlet manifold.  Small
backward step, but not to worry.  Work in progress.

Something that has been at the back of my mind regarding the auto-box, with
which I am blessed:  when out and about (just the legal trips to and from
the MOT station, of course!), the shift-speed from 2nd to 3rd speed seems
very high, with uncomfortable engine revs while still in 2nd gear at over
45mph.  I have been given to believe that this is adjustable from two
variable resistors in the shift computer.  However, I can't tell from the
workshop manual exactly where these are, and by how much to adjust them -
I'm thinking it'd be a pain to turn it too far down so it goes into 3rd at
10mph, or too high so that it never gets there unless you're on the straight
at Silverstone.

Are they obvious once the computer is out, and has anyone any experience on
how to adjust them with any degree of sympathy or finesse?  Apologies if
this has been discussed before.

Thanks all,

Rich Hanlon
Club no. 393, Car No. 6126.

(The one whose car got lost on the way here, and then sent to Holland, and
had some freebies robbed en-route)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk