From: nick12dmc [mailto:Tammyfew@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 November 2004 21:18
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Le Mans

Hi All,
Ok, There is a lot of interest in doing a Le Mans Trip. These
Key points have come back.

1, The trip is club organised I.E. we book it all ourselves and don't
use a travel company. This should keep the cost down and we can
choose where we go, what we do, ferry times etc. (Thanks Rich,
Martin's proposal seconded LOL)

2, We Camp. This makes sense for several reasons.
The most major of which is the dates of the race
18th -19th of June  are not confirmed yet.
This means if we booked a Hotel and the dates changed we
could find that we are stuck with the rooms.
Also we would spend a lot of valuable drinking time :-)driving
back and forth to the track.
Again this is the less costly option, although dependent on beer/wine
consumed ..

I think camping could be great fun especially if there is a large
number of us going. I.e. DOC base camp, large DOC flag,
DMC logo beer can wall etc.

3, If we do a overnight stop on the way it has been suggested
that we stop in a hotel in Calais as its cheaper.

4, Don't be afraid in driving the car on the other side off the road.
I have taken my D to the South of France and it was a lot easier to
drive, than a right hooker.

5, We meet up with the European clubs, great idea.

Preliminary plan would be to Leave UK on Thursday 16th June and
return on Monday 20th .
It appears that outside practice and race hours we can drive around a
lot of the circuit, Cool!
How does this sound?

Regards
Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129cjvpkb/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1100121536/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*htt
p:/promotions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=954977656>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk