[doc] a small plug for DMUK Southend

Hi All,

In the finest tradition of updates on this site, here's the latest on AXI
81.

  a.. Remote-Wing fitted - doors; windows;bonnet; engine cover etc - a
poseur's delight (so I hate it, obviously);
  b.. Electronic parking distance control fitted - a bit 'girly' I know
(sorry Claire!) but I can park the damn thing now!
  c.. New filters of every description;
  d.. Stainless steels lettering on rear and sills;
  e.. Cat by-pass pipe fited - more va-va-voom;
  f.. electronic buzzer disconnected (hurrah!)
  g.. Rock screen repainted;
  h.. Various other teccy bits involving gearboxes and engine management
which makes the car run like a dream.
Thanks to Andy and Martin (of the newly opened DMUK Southend) for all their
hard work.  You can safely leave your D with Andy and crew - he may be a
newbie, but he knows his stuff!

Drove it into Central London this evening - I'm now on about two dozen
mobile phones and cameras (well, the car is) of gawking passer's by.

All in all -fantastic!

Regards to all

Colm
DOC 411