[doc] head light problems

Having used my delorean for 2 weeks as my main car with no
complaints. I knew i shouldn't have spoken so soon last night i
switched on the side lights (no problems) then pushed the button
again for dipped beam (and nothing), all dash lights in the binicale
switched off and the side lights aswell.Main beam would flash but
they don't stay on. The fuses are ok so now i'm thinking it may be
the relay, anyone have any ideas.I'm a little in the dark, excuse the
pun!! if it is the relay does anyone know if they are still availible
off the shelf?
Thanks

Darrin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk