[doc] 6126 MOT Passed!

Dear all - just a brief update - my car has (yesterday) passed it's MOT!
Back of the net!

Many thanks to DMUK for headlights, doors struts, and I'm sure there was
something else, and Rich Hutchinson for his invaluably sympathetic advice
and his marathon wiring assistance!  Thanks also to Andrew Westerman and
Nick Tomlinson for dropping by, and hope to see you again soon.  I'm now
fairly desperate for a tune up too!  Nick gave me some advice the other
week, and I think a full tune is in order - I've worked out from the trip to
the MOT station and back, with a fill-up at either end, that I'm currently
getting a somewhat environmentally irresponsible 5mpg.  It'd be cheaper to
hire a lorry to punt the thing round in than drive it on it's own!

Also, can someone send me Dave Howarth's address?  I owe him £30 for a new
O2 sensor Nick left with me...  Can this be the root of all evil?

Am off for the registraion later today, or possobly Monday if the DVLA won't
accept a faxed copy of the cover-note...

Cheers folks,

Richard Hanlon No. 393, Car. 6126.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM