From: "Robin Simpson" <rps@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:57 PM
Subject: [doc] Classic and Sports Car

Hi All

Just to let you all know there is another little DeLorean piece in
the December issue of Classic and Sports Car on pages 8/9.

A good long Paragraph on Alistair McCann's arrival at the NEC and
it's eventful journey ! Interestingly they comment that you came over
with your Son Alistair - sounds like poetic licence or probably just
a guess on the writers part !

No pics, but another mention none the less, also a mention of SOA82Y
from the Patrick Collection going through Bonhams auction 6th
December on page 182.

Regards

Robin
DOC300