From: Stian Birkeland [mailto:delorean@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 October 2004 22:01
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Former DMC employees and managers / DeLorean Book

Great to hear that the NEC was perfect!
Couldn't make it this year either but someday I will!

Its interesting to hear about the club getting in touch with Barrie
Wills.
Does the club keep in touch with Former Director of Engineering Michael
Loasby? Just asking for I have his contact information if you need it
Chris.

About your book Chris - I think the best way for it to sell real good is
to publish lots of photos in addition to the RHD DeLorean + lots of
"touching" stories that grabs the reader - like Neal Bs, Joe Murray
+++++ all others I forgot to mention.

Also - the management side should be also presented (the British
managers of DMC Ltd.) Those who ran the factory from day to day.

Looking forward to the book - must be a huge effort! So what Id like to
see is a grand book with lots of pages! Please dont set a page limit -
get in it all you can grasp. Or you could publish Volume 1, 2, 3  ;-)

Very best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129aq0ssj/M=315388.5526708.6599542.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1098824042/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*htt
ps:/www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F210
04SS> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5526708.6599542.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=221053501>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk