RE: [doc] Re: bttf colourchanging caps from USA

RE: [doc] Re: bttf colourchanging caps from USA

I ordered a hat on Sept 25, 2004 and paid using PayPal.

I did not get any response to my emailed inquiries to the vendor as to when
they planned to ship my hat.

I registered a complaint with PayPal.

Pay Pal sent me an email Saturday telling me that the vendor planned to ship
my hat on Oct 18, 2004.

I'll let you know if it shows up.

It seems strange to me that the vendor has yet to answer my emailed
questions.

Buyers Beware.

Scott Mueller 002981
USA