[doc] Meridian News / Thatcham visit

Hi All

Yep, got it on Hard disk (JVC HM-HDS4 if anyone's nterested) and have
chopped up the bits to do with us. I can dump to VHS and S-VHS if there
are any plans to duplicate this on DVD (?) What are the copyright issues
here? If anyone wants to send me a tape with a stamped self-addressed
envelope for return, I'm perfectly happy to do this for nothing.

Please use the DMUK address

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk