[doc] NEW Window & Defroster Switch Decals!

[doc] NEW Window & Defroster Switch Decals!

Hi all,

Wow what an exciting discovery, I went to my local sign writer, who
is a good business friend of mine, to see if he could possible re-
produce the defrost switch decal and the up and down arrows for the
window switches as mine had worn off.

1/2 hour later, a phone call, all done, I just picked them up and
they look great, the purist may notice a slight difference but take
a look in the photos section under 'new_switch_decal'.

But the best part....... only £2.00 for a complete set of 2 arrows
for each switch and a defrost decal!!!

This must be the cheapest new product ever for the DeLorean!

Anyone interested?

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk