Re: [doc] failed mot

Complete bollocks. Tell them a) to ring the ministry who will confirm
that US spec imports can have the orange sidelights as long as they're
supplemented with white and b) go and look at any modern BMW or Rover
many of whom use halo headlights.

The halo headlights have no lens as such - you did use them as the high
beam only, didn't you? Beam pattern is only checked on dip-beam.

The defense rests

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk