RE: [doc] forget stickers (and spelling), what about these?

RE: [doc] forget stickers (and spelling), what about these?

The tax disc holder is a small ring of magnetized rubber or soft plastic
(those bendy fridge magnet materials) which sticks to the windscreen becasue
it is addhesive on one side.  From the outside, it looks like there is a
small thin halo around the disc (very neat!).

The holder is magnetic and sticks to the ring.  When you change the disc,
you lift off the metal disc leaving the ring in place.

As to numbers, most members have at least one other car besides their
Delorean cars, some I know have two or more.  Shouldn't be hard to shift 50
units.  If it had an engraving of a Delorean on the metal bit, they'll fly
of the shelves - have you seen the price some real 'Delorean' tat is making
on ebay these days?

You we all dead right about the DVLA inspection (esp Martin) - all the DVLA
office wanted to do was to sit in it and take pictures with their phone
cameras.  The 'inspection' itself consisted of copying down the VIN number -
about 30 seconds?

Came away with my plates and tax disc - 5706 is legit and road ready!
Hurrah!!!!

Colm
DOC 411
And very chuffed driver of 5706