[doc] Re: Details 4 Northern Meet / Get Together Sat 28 August !

[doc] Re: Details 4 Northern Meet / Get Together Sat 28 August !

Hi All

Well i hope Saturday is as nice as today has turned out, forecast is
good agian for then too, so its fingers crossed! :)

Took my car into work today for the first time... none of them had a
clue i had one ! ...hence not got a lot done....must bring my cover
next time if i want to get any work done :)

As you know we have had a really good response for our 'northern
meet', with a few people already wanting to meet again soon for
a 'tech  session', if this sounds like a good idea maybe you could
express an interest... a couple of people have the same things they
need to do on their cars, so seems like a really good idea to share
the knowledge.... Anyhow a couple of people have asked again where
this sats meet is, so here are the directions again, easy to find!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Regards

Mike

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk