RE: [doc] Bulbs/lights/problems?

Hi Rick

I'm considering buying a DeLoerean, always been interested in them but
recently my intererst has stepped up a gear. The lack of speed used to put
me off but now thats part of the appeal, and of course they look like
nothing else on the road. Anyway I'm waffling now...
So if you want to email me some details & pictures, and of course the price
then I'll have a look. A

I live just south of Oxford (Didcot), where abouts are you?

Cheers
Mark